- Terms and Conditions.
- Taking care of product.
- Trademarks and Copyrights.
- Applicable law and jurisdiction.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Changes to the Service: AB-TAB has the right at any time to change, modify, add to or discontinue or retire any aspect or feature of theAB-TAB WEBSITE. Ab-Tab has no obligation to provide you with notice of any such changes.
On use of products, services & solutions featured:
Use theAB-TAB at your own risk.
Consult a doctor before you start any exercise regime, and especially if there is any uneasiness or pain when you exercise.
The AB-TAB has been created, designed and developed with the most possible precision and care. However, it is an invention and therefore a new kind of product and we exclude ourselves from any liability arising from buying, using, misusing or by having it in your premises. All the terms and conditions mentioned will minimise the chances of any issues you might have with the product or its functions.
AB-TAB makes no representations about featured products & services specifications, configurations, prices, components, options, availability, results, suitability etc. and are all subject to change without notice. The product must be used, and fitness & wellness activities must be performed, under your fitness expert’s approval and guidance.
No other warranties: AB-TAB and its associates disclaim all warranties and conditions, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement, with regard to all products developed and marketed by us and mentioned on this site or affiliate sites and the provision of or failure to provide support services.
Limitation of liability: To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall AB-TAB or its associates be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use our products or the provision of or failure to provide support services, even if AB-TAB or its associates have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
On use of Website.
Agreement: This web site is owned and operated by AB-TAB and is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions and notices contained herein. Accessing and continued use of this web site constitutes your binding and conclusive acceptance and agreement of all such terms, conditions, and notices. If at any time the terms and conditions of this agreement are no longer acceptable to you, you should immediately cease all use of the web site and its ancillary products and services. This page states the terms and conditions under which you may use this web site and any other products or services offered by or through this web site.
Copyright Notice: Except where indicated, all content on this site is Copyrighted by Cool Convertible LLP. All rights reserved. TheAB-TAB is a Patented produce and anyone found copying will be liable for prosecution.
- Please consult your physician and exercise trainer before performing any exercise.
- In case of discomfort while performing any exercise please consult your physician.
- It’s ideal to wear gloves during exercise to protect your hands. Since there are numerous permutations of use on the metal frame, it was not possible to put a rubber grip everywhere, therefore some might find it uncomfortable without gloves.
- In both the orientations, horizontal or vertical, Ab-tab stands on 4 specially designed shoes. 2 are black rubber shoes which helps to provide grip while exercising while the other 2 are white nylon shoes which make it possible to drag the Ab-Tab on solid surfaces like ceramic tiles and granite floors.
- Before you drag the Ab-Tab around, please check in one corner of your house to see if it is not damaging the floor. Please note that the risk by dragging it around is completely yours, and we assume no liability for any damage to the floor. Nylon is among the best material for sliding things around since it is self-lubricating, therefore from our side we have used the best option possible. It’s always advisable to lift the Ab-Tab to move it around.
- Please check the video for ‘How to lift and move Ab-Tab around ?’ for moving it in your space.
- If the Ab-Tab wobbles while using, please check all the shoes (which are on bolts) are fastened tight and make sure the floor is even.
- Please handle the table top with care while removing it from the Ab-tab because it can be scratched or broken if handled carelessly.
- Please do not let kids use the Ab-Tab unsupervised.
- If there is any wobble during exercise movement, then make sure in those exercises, you ask a person to support the Ab-Tab. There are especially two exercises where beginners should use help for stabilising it, one is during pull-ups and the other is during Back Extensions. Please check the videos for these.
TAKING CARE OF AB-TAB
- Regularly check all bolts because in use these might become loose. Tighten them with medium force (not all your strength)
- Assembly of the Ab-Tab can be done by a single person ideally two people will be good for the same.
- To disassemble the product follow the reverse order of the assembly instructions.
- Keep the product clean by wiping regularly with a cleaning cloth. Avoid using wet/damp cloth.
- Do not keep it outdoors in coastal or regions with heavy rain. If It has been exposed to rain the overturn it once to remove any water that could have gone in.
All products and logos denoted with TM are trademarks or registered trademarks of AB-TAB or its affiliates. AB-TAB trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not an AB-TAB product or service.
Use and display the materials only on your personal computer only for personal use. AB-TAB grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive and non-transferable license only for such use.
Print copies of the information on this site for your personal use and store the files on your computer for personal use.
You may not:
Copy (whether by printing off onto paper, storing on disk, downloading or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), download, display, perform, reproduce, distribute, modify, edit, alter, enhance, broadcast or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any material contained in the web site except as set out under “You may”. These restrictions apply in relation to all or part of the print copies and material on the web site;
Copy and distribute this information on any other server, or modify or re-use text or graphics on this system or another system. No reproduction of any part of the the print copies and material on the web site may be sold or distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication or web site, whether in hard copy or electronic format, including postings to any other web site.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These terms and conditions are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with laws of India, without regard to the choice or conflicts of law provisions of any jurisdiction. You agree, in the event of any dispute arising in relation to these terms and conditions or any dispute arising in relation to the product whether in contract or tort or otherwise, to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts located at Goa, India for the resolution of all such disputes.
www.ab-tab.com a property of Cool Convertible LLP, an Indian Startup registered with the Government of India’s Startup scheme.
Information we collect:
- Contact information- We might collect your name, email, mobile number, phone number, street, city, state, pincode, country and ip address.
- Payment and billing information. We might collect your billing name, billing address and payment method when you buy a ticket. We NEVER collect your credit card number or credit card expiry date or other details pertaining to your credit card on our website. Credit card information will be obtained and processed by our online payment partner that is assigned for the purpose.
- Information you post- We collect information you post in a public space on our website or on a third-party social media site belonging to www.ab-tab.com
- Demographic information- We may collect demographic information about you, events you like, events you intend to participate in, tickets you buy, or any other information provided by your during the use of our website. We might collect this as a part of a survey also.
- Other information- If you use our website, we may collect information about your IP address and the browser you’re using. We might look at what site you came from, duration of time spent on our website, pages accessed or what site you visit when you leave us. We might also collect the type of mobile device you are using, or the version of the operating system your computer or device is running.
We collect information in different ways:
- We collect information directly from you- We collect information directly from you when you register. We also collect information if you post a comment on our websites or ask us a question through phone or email.
- We collect information from you passively- We use tracking tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, browser cookies and web beacons for collecting information about your usage of our website.
- We get information about you from third parties- For example, if you use an integrated social media feature on our websites. The third-party social media site will give us certain information about you. This could include your name and email address.
Use of your personal information:
- We use information to contact you.We might use the information you provide to contact you for confirmation of a purchase on our website or for other promotional purposes.
- We use information to respond to your requests or questions. We might use your information to confirm your registration for an event or contest.
- We use information to improve our products and services. We might use your information to customise your experience with us. This could include displaying content based upon your preferences.
- We use information to look at site trends and customer interests. We may use your information to make our website and products better. We may combine information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties.
- We use information for security purposes. We may use information to protect our company, our customers, or our websites.
- We use information for marketing purposes. We might send you information about special promotions or offers. We might also tell you about new features or products. These might be our own offers or products, or third-party offers or products we think you might find interesting. Or, for example, if you buy tickets from us we’ll enroll you in our newsletter.
- We use information to send you transactional communications. We might send you emails or SMS about your account or a ticket purchase.
- We use information as otherwise permitted by law.
Sharing of information with third-parties
- We will share information with third parties who perform services on our behalf. We share information with vendors who help us manage our online registration process or payment processors or transactional message processors. Some vendors may be located outside of India.
- We will share information with the event organizers. We share your information with event organizers and other parties responsible for fulfilling the purchase obligation. The event organizers and other parties may use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies.
- We will share information with our business partners. This includes a third party who provide or sponsor an event, or who operates a venue where we hold events. Our partners use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies.
- We may share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves. We will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may also share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests. Or, we might also share information when we are investigating potential fraud.
- We may share information with any successor to all or part of our business. For example, if part of our business is sold we may give our customer list as part of that transaction.
- We may share your information for reasons not described in this policy. We will tell you before we do this.
You can opt out of receiving our marketing emails. To stop receiving our promotional emails, please email It may take about ten days to process your request. Even if you opt out of getting marketing messages, we will still be sending you transactional messages through email and SMS about your purchases.
Third party sites
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
NAME AND CONTACT INFORMATION
Updates to this policy